Altar Servers offer service to God and the community by assisting the priest during mass.
Coordinator: Beatriz Cabanas
From left to right: Kira Sedayao, Bryan Yang, Sarah Stafford, Madison Schneider, and Girard Guingab.
|Please click on the following links to download or view the Schedules and Altar Servers' Guidelines|
Responsibilities of Altar Servers include:
- Lighting the altar candles
- Extinguishing the altar candles
- Bearing the cross in entrance procession
- Bearing the candles in entrance procession
- Assisting with holy water, water, wine and offertory gifts at Mass
Serving at the altar is a big responsibility. The clergy count on your showing up when scheduled. They count on your mature attitude while serving. They expect you to be dressed neatly and to arrive early. They appreciate a reverent attitude in all that you do.
If you feel that you would like to serve the Church by being an Altar Server, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org