Effective Monday, March 16, 2020, no public Masses will be celebrated until further notice.
Read Bishop Robert McElroy’s Pastoral letter.
- The obligation to attend Sunday Masses will be dispensed at this time.
- Our Religious Education programs will also be suspended effective Monday, March 16, 2020.
- All large gatherings have been canceled until further notice.
Responding to state/local government order, and our desire to contribute to the health and wellness of our community amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, our church and parish offices are unable to remain open to the general public until further notice.
- Click “Live-Stream/Video-Stream” for our video Mass schedule.
- Confessions will be held in the parking lot on Sunday from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- The Grotto and the Stations of the Cross remain available for private devotion, please practice good social distancing (6-foot separation) and wear a mask.
- The Parish Staff is working remotely and is available by phone and e-mail to help you as you need.