“The group of believers was one in mind and heart. No one said that any of their belongings was their own, but they all shared with one another everything they had. Day after day they met as a group in the temple, and they had their meals together in their homes, eating with glad and humble hearts, praising God,
and enjoying the good will of all the people.”
Acts 4.32, 2.46
During each season of Lent, St. Thérèse of Carmel offers Small Faith Sharing Groups.
What happens at faith sharing groups?
- Prayer: We recognize that God is the center of our lives and the initiator of grace to provide change.
- Sharing: We reflect upon and share God’s action in our lives. This deepens our own belief and understanding of God’s love for each one of us.
- Mutual Support: We’re not alone in our struggles. We need one another to live courageous, faith-filled lives.
- Continued Learning: We read and reflect on the Sunday Gospel because being a formed and informed Catholic Christian is important.
- Outreach: We are called by God to live in communion with God and one another. Our concern, care and love of others is a measure of our love for God.
For more information, please contact: Justin Combs at email@example.com