We Serve the St. Thérèse Community
Altar Care (Committee Chair: Anne Magoffin)
- A little ironing goes a long way. Members wash and iron altar linens as a “handmaiden of the Lord” (three times per year).
Hospitality (Committee Chair: Patty Mekita)
- Gather our community over coffee and donuts to help us raise funds following the 9 a.m. mass every last two Sundays of the month.
Outreach / Faith in Action (Committee Chair: Ellen Loretta)
- Help fellow parishioners in small ways that make a BIG difference. Small acts of kindness really do make a difference in the lines of others.
We Facilitate Charity and Fundraising Events
Camp Elliott (Committee Chair: La Verne Franke)
- Organize food, clothing, diapers, and welcome packages at Camp Elliott each month.
Scrip Fundraising Project
- Sign up with Ralphs (Supporter ID: 80782) to make sure a percentage of your regular grocery shopping goes towards our parish Building Fund.IMPORTANT NOTE: Over the past ten years, St. Therese has earned $250,000 through the eScrip program going toward building and furnishing the church and Parish Center. We hope that you will continue to participate in the eScrip program, noting the change.