Students who are in 7th through 12th grade, and who have not previously received some or any of the Sacraments; will prepare to receive the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Communion through the Teen Sacramental Preparation program. Students will be in a class for sacramental preparation. This class will focus on sacramental preparation for the entire school year, and the students will receive the Sacraments in the Spring.
- Weekly classes for teens (7th-12th grade) who have not received Sacraments of Baptism and/or First Communion and First Reconciliation
- Classes begin on October 15th, 2017 and conclude by the first week of March.
- Classes are offered on Sundays 4:00 – 5:15 p.m. (they can attend the 5:30pm Youth Mass)
- All materials needed for the classes are provided.
- $100 Registration fee is required. [No child would be turned away for financial reasons.]
- Sibling discounts also available.
This is the registration form for TEEN Sacramental Preparation. (Click here to register)
The Teen Sac Prep Class will meet Sundays from 4:00 – 5:15 PM! The fee for the class is $100. Checks can be made payable to “St. Thérèse of Carmel” or “STOC”
For more information, please e-mail Harrison at email@example.com